Miguel Marcelino (Portugal, 1981), architect (UAL, 2005), lives and works in Lisbon. Studied music from 1993 to 1998 at the Gregorian Institute of Lisbon. Worked with Herzog & de Meuron (Switzerland, 2003/04) and Bonell & Gil (Spain, 2005/07), before establishing his own office in 2008, winning on that year his first open competition.
In 2014 he is invited to join the official Portuguese representation at the Venice Architecture Biennale. In 2015 he publishes "Extrospection", a personal journey through ten timeless themes in architecture.
Miguel Marcelino's built work includes the Three Courtyards House (2012), House on a Warehouse (2012), Fonte de Angeão School (2014) and the Museum of Mechanical Music (2016).
- Reconocimientos de la empresa
- 2016 — Vale da Gândara Brick Architecture Prize, PT
- 2015 — 2nd Prize at the Baku International Architecture Awards, AZ
- 2014 — 1st Prize, open competition: Lisbon Faculty of Nursing, PT
- 2013 — 2nd Place, open competition: City Park of Esposende, PT
- 2011 — 1st Place, invited competition: Museum of Mechanical Music, PT
- 2010 — 2nd Prize, open competition: Lisbon Architecture Triennale, PT
- 2008 — 1st Prize, open competition: Fonte de Angeão School, PT
- 2005 — Secil Prize for Architecture – Universities, PT
- Mostrar todos los 8 reconocimientos
Rua do Alecrim, 47, 3ºB